- Drama: Holiday Love
- Romaji: Horidei Rabu
- Japanese: ホリデイラブ
- Director: Ayato Matsuda, Koji Ono
- Writer: Yukari Koyama (manga), Eriza Kusakabe (manga), Chiho Watanabe
- Network: TV Asahi
- Release Date: January 26, 2018 —
- Runtime: Fridays 23:15
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Azu Takamori (Riisa Naka) is 30-years-old and married to Junpei (Takashi Tsukamoto). They have a 5-year-old daughter. She runs a nail shop out of her house. Azu Takamori has a happy life, but she is not satisfied with her marriage. Her husband is more like a family lover than a lover.
One day, Junpei comes home with bruises on his face. He had an affair with a female co-worker and the woman’s husband found out about their affair. Junpei’s bruises are from the other woman’s husband. Azu Takamori happy life collapses. She is filled with anguish, but tries to restart life with her husband. They face a difficult situation.
- Based on manga series “Horidei Rabu – Fuufukan Renai” by Yukari Koyama (writer) & Eriza Kusakabe (illustrator) (first published May 13, 2015 by Kodansha).
|Riisa Naka||Takashi Tsukamoto||Tomoya Nakamura||Marika Matsumoto||Yuki Yamada|
|Azu Takamori||Junpei Takamori||Wataru Izutsu||Rina Izutsu||Yoshinobu Kuroi|
|Hiroki Iijima||Ryutaro Okada||Mitsu Dan||Yuta Hiraoka|
|Shun Koizumi||Masato Ichinose||Reika Sakaguchi||Ryoma Haruta|
Additional Cast Members:
- Yoko Mitsuya – Asami Tachibana
Rar pass: bagikuy