- Movie: Let’s Go, Jets! (English title) / Let’s Go, Jets! From Small Town Girls to U.S.Champions?! / Cheerdance (Japanese title)
- Romaji: Chia☆Dan ~Joshi Kosei ga Chia Dansu de Zenbei Seiha Shichatta Honto no Hanashi~
- Japanese: チア☆ダン～女子高生がチアダンスで全米制覇しちゃったホントの話～
- Director: Hayato Kawai
- Writer: Tamio Hayashi
- Producer: Tamako Tsujimoto, Atsuyuki Shimoda
- Cinematographer: Yasushi Hanamura
- Release Date: March 11, 2017
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Genre: Dance / Competition / Women / Teen
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Hikari Tomonaga (Suzu Hirose) joins the cheerdance club at Fukui Chuo High School. She joins the club to impress Kosuke Yamashita (Mackenyu), whom she has known since junior high. The club itself was recently converted from a baton twirling club.
At the cheerdance club, Hikari Tomonaga meets Ayano Tamaki (Ayami Nakajo), Yui Kito (Hirona Yamazaki) and others. The girls enjoy dancing together as a unit, but they must endure their ultra-strict instructor Kaoruko Saotome (Yuki Amami) and her rules. Kaoruko Saotome announces that they will compete at the USA Cheerdance Championship.
- Movie is based on the true story of the cheerleading club “JETS” from Fukui Commercial High School. They won a national competition in USA in 2009.
- Some scenes were shot on location at San Diego University in California, USA during June, 2016.
- Related titles (cheer dance club “Jets”):
- Let’s Go, Jets! | Chia Dan ~Joshi Kosei ga Chia Dansu de Zenbei Seiha Shichatta Honto no Hanashi~ (2017)
- We Are Rockets! | Chia Dan (TBS / 2018)
|Suzu Hirose||Ayami Nakajo||Hirona Yamazaki||Miu Tomita||Haruka Fukuhara|
|Hikari Tomonaga||Ayano Tamaki||Yui Kito||Taeko Azuma||Ayumi Nagai|
|Yurina Yanagi||Kentaro Ito||Mackenyu||Yuki Amami||Saki Minamino|
|Reika Murakami||Hiroshi Yashiro||Kosuke Yamashita||Kaoruko Saotome||Eri|
|Hana Hizuki||Takayuki Kinoshita||Tamae Ando||Yasuhito Hida||Kitaro|
|Ono||Hikari’s father||Taeko’s mother||Vice Principal||Principal|
Additional Cast Members: