- Movie: Louder!: Can’t Hear What You’re Singin’, Wimp!
- Romaji: Onryo wo Agero Tako! Nani Utatten noka Zenzen Wakannendayo!!
- Japanese: 音量を上げろタコ！なに歌ってんのか全然わかんねぇんだよ!!
- Director: Satoshi Miki
- Writer: Satoshi Miki
- Release Date: October 12, 2018
- Runtime: 106 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Music
- Distributor: Asmik Ace Entertainment
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Shing (Sadao Abe) is a rock star. He has an amazingly loud voice with a range of four octaves. His secret is that he has created his voice through a method of vocal cord doping. His voice is now teetering on the edge, due to side effects from the vocal cord doping. Around this time, Shing meets Fuuka (Riho Yoshioka) who is a street musician. When Fuuka sings, her vice is so small. Due to Fuuka, Shing looks back upon his past.
- Sadao Abe – Shing
- Riho Yoshioka – Fuuka Ashitaba
- Yudai Chiba – Sakaguchi
- Kumiko Aso – female doctor
- Eiji Kotoge – Jimetsu
- Yuki Katayama – Seiko Inou
- Yuko Nakamura – Kinomoto
- Shoko Ikezu – Shin’s mother
- Yoshiyuki Morishita – happy Soba man / pizza delivery man
- Ryo Iwamatsu – Muryo Record Company CEO
- Eri Fuse – devil woman
- Tetsushi Tanaka – CEO
- Suzuki Matsuo – Uncle Zappa