- Movie: Museum
- Romaji: Myujiamu
- Japanese: ミュージアム
- Director: Keishi Ohtomo
- Writer: Ryosuke Tomoe (manga), Izumi Takahashi
- Release Date: November 12, 2016
- Runtime: 132 min.
- Genre: Suspense-Thriller / Based on a Comic
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
A series of grotesque murder cases takes place on rainy days. Detective Hisashi Sawamura (Shun Oguri) works to catch the murderer like he has done with past cases, but he soon realizes the murderer’s next target is his wife and son. A man in a frog mask is a suspect.
- Based on the manga series “Museum” by Ryosuke Tomoe (published from July, 2013 to January, 2014 in Weekly Young Magazine).
- Filming began November 8, 2015.
|Shun Oguri||Machiko Ono||Shuhei Nomura||Tomomi Maruyama||Tomoko Tabata|
|Hisashi Sawamura||Haruka Sawamura||Junichi Nishino||Tsuyoshi Sugawara||Kayo Akiyama|
|Mikako Ichikawa||Masato Ibu||Nao Omori||Yutaka Matsushige||Satoshi Tsumabuki|
|Mikie Tachibana||Toshio Okabe||Hisashi’s Father||Kozo Sekihata||The Frogman|
Rar password : bagikuy