- Movie: Somebody (literal title)
- Romaji: Nanimono
- Japanese: 何者
- Director: Daisuke Miura
- Writer: Ryo Asai (novel)
- Producer: Genki Kawamura
- Cinematographer: Daisuke Soma
- Release Date: October 15, 2016
- Runtime: 97 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
5 university students gather to exchange information on their job search activities. They encourage each other and post their thoughts & worries on Twitter, but behind that they have a lot on their minds.
Takuto Ninomiya (Takeru Satoh) observes those around him. His roommate Kotaro Kamiya (Masaki Suda) has a bright personality and communicates well with others. Mizuki Tanabe (Kasumi Arimura) is Kotaro Kamiya’s ex-girlfriend. Takuto Ninomiya has feelings for his roommate’s ex-girlfriend. Rika Kobayakawa (Fumi Nikaido) is determined to land a job. Takayoshi Miyamoto (Masaki Okada) is critical of job-seeking activities, but he later tries to get a job.
- Based on the novel “Nanimono” by Ryo Asai (published November 30, 2012 by Shinchosha). “Nanimono” is the winner of the 148th Naoki Prize in 2012.
- Filming began February 26, 2016
- Takeru Satoh – Takuto Ninomiya
- Masaki Suda – Kotaro Kamiya
- Kasumi Arimura – Mizuki Tanabe
- Fumi Nikaido – Rika Kobayakawa
- Masaki Okada – Takayoshi Miyamoto
- Takayuki Yamada – Takuto’s Senior Sawa
- Kaho Tsuchimura