- Drama: Nozaki Shuhei Auditor of Bank
- Romaji: Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei
- Japanese: 監査役 野崎修平
- Director: Hajime Gonno
- Writer: Ryouka Shuu (manga), Shigeru Noda (manga). Youichi Maekawa
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 8
- Release Date: January 14 – March 4, 2018
- Runtime: Sundays 22:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Shuhei Nozaki (Yuji Oda) is a branch manager at Oozora Bank. People like him because of his sense of justice and humanity, but he doesn’t have a successful career at work. One day, the branch where he works closes. Shuhei Nozaki receives a promotion and works as an auditor.
Working as auditor, he sees corruption and decides to change the bank. He faces opposition from all the way at the top of the company. The CEO, Masahiko Kyogoku (Ikko Furuya), and his associates, Shingo Takeda (Goro Kishitani) and Sachiko Tachikawa (Nanako Matsushima), try to stop Shuhei Nozaki.
- “Nozaki Shuhei Auditor of Bank” takes over WOWOW‘s Sunday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Ishitsubute” and followed by “Innocent Days” on March 18, 2018.
- Based on manga series “Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei” by Ryouka Shuu (writer) & Shigeru Noda (illustrator) (published from 1998 to 2002 in magazine Manga Allman).
- Related titles (drama series):
|Yuji Oda||Goro Kishitani||Ikko Furuya||Nanako Matsushima||Yusuke Santamaria|
|Shuhei Nozaki||Shingo Takeda||Masahiko Kyogoku||Sachiko Tachikawa||Ryuhei Abe|
|Ken Mitsuishi||Nobuyuki Katsube||Naomi Nishida||Kei Yamamoto||Takashi Ukaji|
|Akiho Yanagisawa||Koshiro Takayama||Shiho Nozaki||Ichiro Tachibana||Yoshimi Kaito|
|Hirotaro Honda||Satoru Matsuo||Reiko Tajima||Mantaro Koichi||Masaki Miura|
|Genyo Matsuzaki||Shinji Ando||Ume Kimura||Ryoma Kashiwagi||Susumu Saijo|
|Go Riju||Katsuya Kobayashi||Masahiro Komoto||Miori Takimoto||Taro Suruga|
|Ichiro Hayashi||Koji Okita||Katsutoshi Watanabe||Miho Yoshino||Masayoshi Sakamoto|
Additional Cast Members:
- Rin Furukawa – Kana Ando