- Movie: Love Me, Love Me Not (English title)
- Romaji: Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare
- Japanese: 思い、思われ、ふり、ふられ
- Director: Takahiro Miki
- Writer: Io Sakisaka (manga), Takahiro Miki, Yoko Yonaiyama
- Release Date: August 14, 2020
- Runtime: 124 min.
- Genre: Based on a Comic / Teen-Romance
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Akari (Minami Hamabe) is a first grade high school student. She is positive, realistic and outgoing with romance. Akari though is not good at expressing her feelings. She become friends with Yuna (Riko Fukumoto), who attends the same high school. Yuna has a hard time talking with strangers and she is passive with romance. She has never been in love, but she dreams of having a romance like those drawn in manga. Even though Akari and Yuna have totally different personalities, they are now good friends. Yuna gets attracted to Rio (Takumi Kitamura) who is Akari’s stepbrother and attends the same high school. Akari becomes attracted to Kazuomi (Eiji Akaso), who is Yuna’s childhood friend and attends the same high school.
- Based on manga series “Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare” by Io Sakisaka (first published June 13, 2015 in manga magazine Bessatsu Margaret).
- Minami Hamabe – Akari Yamamoto
- Takumi Kitamura – Rio Yamamoto
- Riko Fukumoto – Yuna Ichihara
- Eiji Akaso – Kazuomi Inui