- Drama: Piple
- Romaji: Piple: AI to Kekkon Seikatsu Hajimemashita
- Japanese: ぴぷる～AIと結婚生活はじめました
- Director: Mai Sakai, Yusuke Taki
- Writer: Mariru Harada (novel), Kazuhisa Kodera
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 8
- Release Date: May 18 – July 6, 2020
- Runtime: Monday 24:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Set in the year 2030, Kenichi Tsumiki (Yuki Kaji) is a salaryman. He’s not very good at his job. He has held a crush on a female senior employee for a long time, but he fails to have a date with her. He becomes devastated. Kenichi Tsumiki decides to purchase a pretty AI robot and have her as his wife. The AI girl’s name is Piple (Ayaka Wilson), but she refuses to have sex with Kenichi Tsumiki. Kenichi Tsumiki goes to visit Kaede Miyama (Sakurako Ohara). She is a researcher on AI and the creator of Piple. Kaede Miyama has zero empathy ability.
Kenichi Tsumiki learns from Kaede Miyama that he made mistakes in the initial setting of Piple. Unfortunately, Kaede Miyama tells him that the mistake is now unfixable. Instead, Kaede Miyama makes a surprising offer to him.
- Based on novel “Pipuru” by Mariru Harada (published from November, 2018 to March, 2019 in magazine Da Vinci).
|Yuki Kaji||Ayaka Wilson||Sakurako Ohara||Shugo Oshinari||Yusuke Yamada|
|Kenichi Tsumiki||Piple||Kaede Miyama||Yasunari Shukugawa||Shusuke Takuma|
|Yu Kamio||Masaki Kaji||Hazuki Shimizu||Tomu Fujita||Asami Usuda|
|Nakagauchi||Kazuo Saeki||Rika Makise||Type 4||Rinko Yoshino|