- Drama: How to Get a Divorce for the Whole Family
- Romaji: Rikokatsu
- Japanese: リコカツ
- Director: Toshio Tsuboi, Sanae Suzuki, Satoshi Kan, Sakura Komaki
- Writer: Yoko Izumisawa
- Network: TBS
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: April 16 – June 18, 2021
- Runtime: Friday 22:00-22:54
- TV Ratings: 9.1%
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Saki Mizuguchi (Keiko Kitagawa) is a competent fashion magazine editor. Her parents raised her in a free environment. Meanwhile, Koichi Obara (Eita) is an ace member of the Air Rescue Wing of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force. His parents raised him in a stern environment.
Although Saki Mizuguchi and Koichi Obara have totally different personalities and come from different backgrounds, they meet and fall in love with each other. They decide to marry right away without having a dating period. They then have a fancy wedding. The newlyweds expected that they would have a happy life together, but reality is different for them. They begin to have arguments over differences in their lifestyle, values and others issues. Saki Mizuguchi and Koichi Obara decide to divorce, but they can’t tell their parents, friends or their co-workers about their divorce. Without telling anyone, Saki Mizuguchi and Koichi Obara begin to take action on getting a divorce.
- “Rikokatsu” takes over TBS‘ Friday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Story of My House” and followed by “#bemyfamily” on July 9, 2021.
Additional Cast Members: