- Drama: Scams (English title) / Scum (literal title)
- Romaji: Sukamu
- Japanese: スカム
- Director: Yuki Kobayashi
- Writer: Daisuke Suzuki (nonfiction), Jun Tsugita
- Network: TBS, MBS
- Release Date: June 30, 2019 — (MBS) / July 2, 2019 — (TBS)
- Runtime: Sunday 24:50 (MBS) / Tuesday 25:28 (TBS)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seijitsu Kusano (Yosuke Sugino) graduated from a prestigious university and landed a job at a large company. His life seemed to be on a smooth sailing journey, but things change drastically for him. Due to the Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy, Seijitsu Kusano is laid off from his job. This is just 6 months after he started work there. Making things worse, his sick father requires expensive medical treatment that his insurance does not cover. Seijitsu Kusano is also pressured by a bank to repay his student loan. He is now in a desperate situation. Seijitsu Kusano then sees a notice for a job that promises lavish pay. His job turns out to require Seijitsu Kusano to withdraw money from elderly people’s bank accounts. These people are victims of voice phishing.
- “Scams” takes over MBS‘ Sunday 24:40 time slot previously occupied by “Toritsu Mizusho!: Reiwa” and followed by “Real – Fake” on September 1, 2019.
- Based on nonfiction novel “Rojin Kui” by Daisuke Suzuki (published February 10, 2015 by Chikumashobo).
|Yosuke Sugino||Tomoya Maeno||Maika Yamamoto||Junki Tozuka||Shodai Fukuyama|
|Seijitsu Kusano||Soichi Kiyomiya||Misaki Azuma||Shotaro Tanaka||Tatsuya Kurusu|
|Ron Mizuma||Takuya Wakabayashi||Asuka Hanamura||Shuntaro Yanagi||Takashi Yamanaka|
|Yohei Mori||Taku Goriki||Hana Tsujihime||Onuma||Ryo Yamada|
|Masato Wada||Naomi Nishida||Tetta Sugimoto||Ryohei Otani|
|Kaoru Tokugawa||Sachiko Kusano||Tojo||Yasushi Jinbu|