- Movie: My Teacher, My Love
- Romaji: Sensei Kunshu
- Japanese: センセイ君主
- Director: Sho Tsukikawa
- Writer: Momoko Koda (manga), Erika Yoshida
- Producer: Akihiro Yamauchi, Akira Kobe, Hisashi Usui
- Cinematographer: Yasushi Hanamura
- Release Date: August 1, 2018
- Runtime: 104 min.
- Genre: Based on a Comic / Romantic-Comedy
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ayuha Samaru (Minami Hamabe) is a high school student. She is honest and works hard at everything, no matter what. One day, she has trouble at a gyudon restaurant due to money. A man at the restaurant, Yoshitaka Hiromitsu (Ryoma Takeuchi), helps her out. The next day, she finds that Yoshitaka Hiromitsu has come to her school as a substitute teacher for her ill homeroom teacher. Ayuha Samaru now believes that Yoshitaka Hiromitsu is her fate in love. She keeps expressing her feelings to him.
- Based on manga series “Sensei Kunshu” by Momoko Koda (published from July 13, 2013 to June 13, 2017 in shojo manga magazine Bessatsu Margaret).
- Filming begins January 15, 2018.
- Theme song for “Sensei Kunshu” is a cover of The Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back” by Kpop girl group Twice.
|Ryoma Takeuchi||Minami Hamabe||Taiki Sato||Rina Kawaei|
|Yoshitaka Hiromitsu||Ayuha Samaru||Kotake Sawada||Aoi Nakamura|
|Yua Shinkawa||Yuma Yamoto||Yuki Saso||Riko Fukumoto|
|Aika Saimon||Ao-chan’s boyfriend||Shino||Kaho|
Additional Cast Members: