- Drama: Let’s Have A Meal Together / New Sisters, Eating Together
- Romaji: Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan
- Japanese: 新米姉妹のふたりごはん
- Director: Kentaro Moriya, Hiroaki Yuasa, Kenji Kuwajima
- Writer: Yutaka Hiiragi (manga), Erika Seki, Yuko Imanishi
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Release Date: October 10, 2019 —
- Runtime: Thursday 25:00-25:30
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Sachi (Anna Yamada) and Ayari (Karen Otomo) suddenly become sisters after their parents remarry. Right after their marriage, the parents go on a trip overseas. Sachi and Ayari begin to live together. They are the same age and attended different high schools. Sachi is extroverted and loves eating delicious food. Ayari is introverted and enjoys cooking delicious food. At first, the two girls feel awkward being around each other, but, through food, they get to know each other and develop a bond.
- “Let’s Have A Meal Together” takes over TV Tokyo‘s Thursday 25:00 time slot previously occupied by “TV Theater Success Mansion.”
- Based on manga series “Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan” by Yutaka Hiiragi (first published June 27, 2015 in manga magazine Dengeki Daioh).
WEBDL NSBC EPISODE01 HDTV NSBC EPISODE01 Hardsub Indo HD:EPISODE01 ll Mini-HD:EPISODE01 ll SD:EPISODE01