- Movie: My Little Monster (English title) / The Monster Sitting Beside Me (literal title)
- Romaji: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
- Japanese: となりの怪物くん
- Director: Sho Tsukikawa
- Writer: Robico (manga), Arisa Kaneko
- Producer: Akira Kobe, Chiaki Baba
- Cinematographer: Atsuhiro Nabeshima
- Release Date: April 27, 2018
- Runtime: 105 min.
- Genre: Teen-Romance / School / Comedy
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Haru Yoshida (Masaki Suda) is a high school student. He is viewed as a problem child with an unpredictable behavior. He also doesn’t have any friends. Shizuku Mizutani (Tao Tsuchiya) is a high school student who studies too much. She is cold and doesn’t have any friends. Haru Yoshida and Shizuku Mizutani sit next to each other in a classroom. A small thing causes Haru Yoshida to have feelings for Shizuku Mizutani. He confesses to her about how he feels.
- Based on manga series “Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun” by Robico (published from August 23, 2008 to June 24, 2013 in Japanese manga magazine Dessert).
|Masaki Suda||Tao Tsuchiya||Yuki Furukawa||Yuki Yamada|
|Haru Yoshida||Shizuku Mizutani||Yuuzan Yoshida||Kenji Yamaguchi|
|Elaiza Ikeda||Minami Hamabe||Gaku Sano||Mokomichi Hayami|
|Asako Natsume||Chizuru Oshima||Sohei Sasahara||Mitsuyoshi Misawa|
Additional Cast Members: